Friday, April 27, 2012

Recap of this week

SO this week was hell, but all in all it turned out not as bad as I expected. Finally done with the Organic Chem test which I failed, but I guess better things happened. I got my schedule done for next semester, which I am excited for. Graduation its so close! I can't wait.

I also got my portions for my healthy eating diet, which is not so much a diet but eating my right portions and eating healthy. I also to go to the gym and I am already noticing changes. I hope I am loosing this weight!

And after almost two weeks we are going on a date tonight! We are going to Old San Juan for a romantic stroll and walk and going to try Blizz Yogurt. I am so happy to be stress free and be able to spend time with my beloved fiancee. Guess I will take pictures and post some of my outfit and what we eat tomorrow!

like always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment