Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New age, new blog!

Hey there!

Well this blog is for anything and everything about us, our careers, our futures, and our very long future wedding. I hope to catch your attention and inspire you. Welcome!

So to start it off, a little bit about me.
My name is Janice, I just turned 20 years old yesterday. I am a biology major in my second year and I plan on going to medical school. I love everything about what I am studying except math and chemistry. I have been thinking of what specialty I would like to make, I love radiology but I am a  fertility and women's health freak! I have always had a gut feeling that I'd end up as an OB/GYN, but I also want to be a certified midwife and very natural/spiritual. I am thinking of becoming a practicing Buddhist. And I have been in love with my darling boyfriend, fiance, significant other Guillermo for 5 years now.

A little about him:
Currently he is 21 years old, he is a fourth year human resources major and he is graduating in December. He has a part time job and this past September he bought his own car! He is the most wonderful guy alive. He is not totally sure of what he wants to do, but he does want to start his own company at some point. He is a brilliant man, and very sexy too (:-P) but over all what matters is that he is great, and we love each other.

so there you have it.

now off to study for my anatomy test tomorrow!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment