Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So far...boring summer

So Guillo is half way around the world in Europe. I have missed him so much, and I have not spent so much time alone but when I am not doing anything I get so bored, especially at night. My friends have been great at keeping me busy but I just wish he could be here doing all these things with me.

I really just cannot wait until we are on our own just him and me, traveling and just being together.

Summer classes begin on Monday, so I am excited for that. Also soon I will start my new job, so a lot of things coming soon. Guillo also got offered an internship so I am excited to see how that will turn out.

This summer will be filled with a lot of surprises! I cannot wait until Guillo gets back so we can enjoy this summer and, well, I don't feel as lonely.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment