Monday, May 21, 2012

so far, so good

Hey bloggers!

So Guillo left for Europe on Saturday. I drove them to the airport, and it was sad to know he would not be back for 21 days but I was so happy and excited for them!  It has been 2 days! I only cried on Saturday for a few hours and then whenever I got teary I thought of how much fun they would have.

So far we have chatted via facebook yesterday and today, and before that we texted through the VIBER app.

I am very excited to hear and see what they have seen so far!

I miss Guillo so much, but I have been busy so it hasn't been hard to think too much about the fact that he is not here.

I have been getting stuff ready for the new job, I am going to be a cashier at a restaurant in our International Airport! And today we got the final details for the hearing ready!

Well that is pretty much what has been going on! I hope to update more often!

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment